Monday, July 9, 2018

Marginal Improvements 2

Vowing to do away with plastic cutlery, will carry my own stainless steel ones wherever possible. Will need to purchase a metal straw to go, I thought I’d not need one as I don’t drink coke and things, but even water outside at a restaurant needs a straw.

Will reattempt cold showers from today.

Deleted Facebook (my primary reddit app) app, will view Udemy instead when needing a phone “fix”.

Soccer has been going great, regular practices and matches.

Have 3 different meditation apps (lol), so between them I should be covered for a while for daily guided meditation. (annual premiums are expensive!)

Need to buck up again on workplace productivity and motivation.

Have a new awesome xps laptop to help me learn coding.

Do have a partner in crime with me on these now. Sweet Ry. :)

No comments: