Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Marginal Improvements

The 21 day challenge didn’t work out and I’m likely ruining my beautiful blog with these redundant posts that I’m posting without edits. But 2018 has been a crazy year of experiments and I want to emerge out of with, at best: improvements or at worst: data. So journaling it here online (on a blog that nobody but me reads) is key. This is my crucible to experiement with everything I read and learn.

I’m all about marginal improvements lately and out to fix every problem I have (while being thankful for those that I don’t). I want to wake up each day with motivation, energy, purpose, and joy. And a few ways to do that, I believe, are meditation, minimalism, and marginal improvements. (Yay look! I just created my own funda, the 3M! Time to write a book! ;) Sticky notes will sue me?)

The 3M are only step 1, but important. It sets the base, the fuel. The spark would then by some passion. So starting today morning, I’m going to wake up energetic, meditate, minimalize someway, and make one marginal improvement to my morning routine. This would then set the tone for the day. An easy and worthy challenge to pursue. An experiement off of my own (borrowed from the professor sages) discovery! Wuhoo!

(posted at 12am in bed before sleep)

No comments: